TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BALAJI YATRA:
1. Copyrights: The website is the copyright of Balaji Yathra. All rights are reserved. Physical reprints of material from the website are permitted as long as the URL of the website is referenced for each original web page and page title. Website content is subject to change without notice and at the sole editorial discretion of Balaji Yathra.
No art work or images maybe copied to another website without prior written permission. Websites wishing to link to this site may do so. However, Balaji Yathra holds the right to have any website remove a link to our site for any reason whatsoever.
For queries and feedback, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Payment Policy: Payment can be done ONLY BY Payment gateway. Immediate payment of fare is advised as the option of blocking seats is not available and not encouraged.
4. Terms and Conditions: Thank you for using balajiyathra.com. By viewing this website, you agree to the terms and conditions specified. Balaji Yathra may update the terms and conditions without prior notice. Please read them from time to time, as your continued use of the sites equates to acceptance of changes. Upon acceptance, the permission grants you view, copy and download rights on the material in the site. However, you may not modify, license or transfer any information from this website. Due credit and reference must be given for usage of any content from this website.
5. The website www.balajiyathra.com is for informational purposes only and its content is subject to change without notice. Inclusion of information regarding a product or service on this website does not imply that Balaji Yathra endorses it. In no event shall Balaji Yathra and its members be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or delay or any damages whatsoever even if Balaji Yathra and its members have been advised of the possibility of damages.
6. If users are dissatisfied with any part of the site or with any of its terms and conditions, they are advised to discontinue using the site. While Balaji Yathra follows specific procedures to ensure the accuracy and reliability of its web content, the users may use the site at their own risk.
7. Refund/Cancellation Policy: Transactions which are successfully debited by the payment gateway but not confirmed back to Balaji Yathra system are deemed to be failed transactions. All such transactions are eligible for refund post reconciliation. In such cases, the money is refunded within 15 working days.
All bookings are final and cancellation is not allowed.
For enquiries on payment and refund policies, write to email@example.com